geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [EWS] ws4j2ee
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:34:04 GMT
Thanks Dims; I will look in to issues you address. (sorry for late reply)

for the frst time I am having trouble keep up the the ews :) it seems to
moving real fast. (Since the sf.net do not give a ssh shell .. I can't
commit in ususal way from unv using http tunneling . I got to go to some
other place and commit.  it might take take bit time.) + I have not work
with maven before.
(will catch up soon)

Thanks

Srinath

> Srinath,
>
> Just checked in a few mods to the ws4jeee module:
> - Checking in dependent libs.
> - Fix classpaths in build.xml's
> - Fix Clean target
>
> Notes:
> - Currently ONLY the JAXB-RI is supported. We need to be able to work
> with just JaxMe (without needing JAXB-RI/JWSDP)
> - Can we please integrate the ws4j2ee and the jax-rpc-mapper into one
> single source tree with an integrated build (BUT generate 2 jars if you
> so wish)
yes ..

> - Please add a target to run the sample in the main build.xml itself. -
> Replace org.apache.x.ws4j2ee with (org.apache.geronimo.ws or
> org.apache.geronimo.ws4j2ee)
I think org.apache.geronimo.ws  good

> Thanks,
> dims
>
> PS: Please use geronimo-dev mailing list for all discussions.
>
> =====

Lanka Sofware Foundation