geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:44:06 GMT
> I'm looking at your code.
> I tried to get GenerateTest working. I made a few changes in
> o.a.g.ews.ws4j2ee.context.webservices.server package (lot of
> Node.toString() changed into Node.getNodeValue())!
> After theses changes, GeneratorTest is working. (no more
> FileNotFOundExceptions)

yes please, Just one thing .. this code use the xml parser to perse the
webservice.xml file and we decided that we should use JAXB here as well
as other places. So we decide to replace the code with JAXB gen code.

It is done; We (myself and Chatura) still not get chance to merge it ..
Anyway the interfaces will not change.

>I also add a JOnASDDWriter which is almost the same as JBossDDWriter ...

that would be nice ...

You mention you have sample webservice.xml files and jaxpcmapper.xml files
... Do you mind adding them to the genarate test as well. (Or I can do it
for you). I almost done with GenarateTest but there is a problem with
wsdl genaration with new axis code.   I will fix it and come back

Thanks

Srinath

Lanka Sofware Foundation