geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Giampaolo Tomassoni <g.tomass...@eurosoft-italia.com>
Subject Re: Limitations in EJBs Home interface handling by OpenENB
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:12:47 GMT
On Monday 16 February 2004 01:55, david.blevins@visi.com wrote:
>...omissis... If you ever have the urge to contribute
> code, I'll be happy to check it over.

Dear David and friends,

I had the impression that the problem was limited to the
org.openejb.core.ivm.EjbHomeProxyHandler class only, so I tried to modify it
to support the feature I need. At least, it should have been faster than
downloading another EJB server, installing and configuring it, deploying my
test app, ecc. ecc.

In effect, it seems that I was right at first: the 'patched' version of the
class seems to work to me.

Whould you (and anybody else who may care) have a review at it?

I'm attaching it as a unified diff format. In both the OpenEJB revision
threads the class is the same, so the patch should be appliable to both.

Regards,

	Giampaolo Tomassoni

PS: I'm sending this patch to the openejb-user thread too.