geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:50:06 GMT
> I 've just changed a java-xml-type-mapping
> (GoogleSearchResult renamed into MyGoogleSearchResult) and I
> can't see any changes in generated classes !?
>
> here is my command line :
> java -cp <all needed classes>
> org.apache.geronimo.ews.jaxrpcmapping.WsdlToJ2ee
> GoogleSearch.wsdl -o ~/tmp -m googleMapping.xml (theses files
> have been sent with my previous post :) )
>
> and here are the classes I get :
> org/objectweb/wssample/gen/google:
> DirectoryCategory.java        GoogleSearchService.java
> GoogleSearchBindingStub.java  GoogleSearchServiceLocator.java
> GoogleSearchPort.java         ResultElement.java
> GoogleSearchResult.java  <-- Should be MyGoogleSearchResult !?

I revised J2eeGeneratorFactory to support full java-xml-type-mappings. Now
you can get exactly what you intend with the mapping file. I added your WSDL
and JAX-RPC mapping file to ews/src/samples/mapper/google and added a test
case to MapperTest. Please check out codes from EWS CVS, run "maven" and see
target/generated/samples/mapper/google directory. MyGoogleSearchResult must
exist. :-)

Thanks very much,

Ias