geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 01:04:32 GMT
> Srinath, Ias,
>
> let's stop working on the contrib and jax-rpc-mapper module
> and switch over to the ews module that i checked in a few
> mins ago. It has code from both contrid/ws4j2ee and
> jax-rpc-mapper. It generates the jaxb stuff as well. just run
> "maven" from the root directory after checking out the ews modules.

I checked ews in and ran maven, version 1.0 RC1. Unfortunately, I failed to
compile Java source files. I modified

    <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/target/src</sourceDirectory>
    <sourceDirectory>target/src</sourceDirectory>

in project and succeeded in obtaining the right ews.jar. Do you think I
should commit this change?

Thanks for your organizing EWS :-)

Ias