geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [EWS] ws4j2ee
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:49:24 GMT
Srinath,

Just checked in a few mods to the ws4jeee module:
- Checking in dependent libs.
- Fix classpaths in build.xml's
- Fix Clean target

Notes:
- Currently ONLY the JAXB-RI is supported. We need to be able to work with just JaxMe (without
needing JAXB-RI/JWSDP)
- Can we please integrate the ws4j2ee and the jax-rpc-mapper into one single source tree with
an
integrated build (BUT generate 2 jars if you so wish)
- Please add a target to run the sample in the main build.xml itself.
- Replace org.apache.x.ws4j2ee with (org.apache.geronimo.ws or org.apache.geronimo.ws4j2ee)

Thanks,
dims

PS: Please use geronimo-dev mailing list for all discussions.

=====