geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Maven and J2EE
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:19:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on an O'Reilly book for Maven which is going to consist of a
series of short articles on various aspects of Maven. I asked for
feedback from users on the maven user list and someone just added "How
to develop a J2EE project based on Maven" ... I don't do J2EE
development so I'm not qualified to write such an article so I figured I
would fish around here to see if anyone was interested in writing the
article as it's a topic that needs to be covered.

For interest the list of articles is here:

http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/BookArticles#preview

If you're interested in writing a J2EE article please contact me
privately.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl