geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Is SubsystemRouter thread safe?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:14:32 GMT
It's using a copy on write map.  We might need to a synchronized block
on the read side still.  Are you having issues with it?  I've heard but
have not confirmed that If you have a machine with multiple processor
caches the un-synchronized read of the map might be a problem since it
could be looking at a real old cached copy of the map.