geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Chalmers <Colin.Chalm...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Server Not starting
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:55:13 GMT
   [java] 21:00:38,042 WARN  [DeploymentController] Unable to complete
deployment job 1
   [java] org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentException:
[geronimo.xml:role=EntityResolver]
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentException: GeronimoMBean
descriptor not found: org.apache.geronimo.xml.deployment.LocalEntityResolver
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.task.DeployGeronimoMBean.perform(DeployGeronimoMBean.java:172)
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentPlan.execute(DeploymentPlan.java:107)
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.executePlans(DeploymentController.java:270)
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.executeJob(DeploymentController.java:194)
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.access$200(DeploymentController.java:89)
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController$DeploymentWaiter.run(DeploymentController.java:324)
   [java]      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
   [java] Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentException:
GeronimoMBean descriptor not found:
org.apache.geronimo.xml.deployment.LocalEntityResolver
   [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.task.DeployGeronimoMBean.perform(DeployGeronimoMBean.java:138)
             .....6 more

This is where it stops

Does this help?

/c