geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: running geronimo changes yet again
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:03:17 GMT
David,

fixed "maven deployinstallrun" to run jetty and web console. I still have a problem with web
console as jetty module STILL does not find the classes for custom tags used in the web console
(they are inside the WAR file under WEB-INF/classes). just run "maven deployinstallrun" and
point
your browser to http://localhost:8080/geronimo-web-console/ to see the problem.

Thanks,
dims