geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with latest CVS of Geronimo and OpenEJBNova
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:10:38 GMT
Jacek,

Am past that point now. I got the first page to show up fine. See my other email -
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=107462293424132&w=2. Next problem is
how to define
users etc as am getting the following stack trace

    [java] 14:09:16,667 DEBUG [ServletHttpRequest] Got Session top3xzecahk5 from cookie
    [java] 14:09:16,717 DEBUG [ServletHandler]
session=org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.HashSessionManager$Session@19bdb65
    [java] Getting connection from JdbcConnectionFactory
    [java] java.sql.SQLException: User not found: GERONIMO
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.UserManager.get(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.UserManager.getUser(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.Database.connect(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.openStandalone(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
    [java]      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
    [java]      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
    [java]      at
org.openejb.resource.jdbc.JdbcManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JdbcManagedConnectionFactory.java:153)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.MCFConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(MCFConnectionInterceptor.java:78)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.LocalXAResourceInsertionInterceptor.getConnection(LocalXAResourceInsertionInterceptor.java:78)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:120)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:83)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:100)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:82)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:113)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ProxyConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ProxyConnectionManager.java:124)
    [java]      at
org.openejb.resource.jdbc.JdbcConnectionFactory.getConnection(JdbcConnectionFactory.java:111)

Thanks,
dims

=====