geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PetStore / J2EECA JDBC implementation
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:22:50 GMT
Jacek,

the instructions don't say anything about META-INF/geronimo-ra.xml...Also i was searching
for
"<res-ref-name>jdbc/CatalogDB</res-ref-name>" and found a reference to it in
catalog-ejb/META-INF/geronimo-ejb-jar.xml as well. fixing that the same as the entry in
petstore\WEB-INF\geronimo-web.xml does not change the nature of the exception that i am getting
:(

Am not in IRC either today...tomorrow AM is fine.

thanks,
dims

--- Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskowski@hp.com> wrote:
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > if i drop all the jars in WEB-INF/lib, i can get past the "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > com/sun/j2ee/blueprints/servicelocator/ServiceLocatorException" problem.
>
> Hey Dims,
>
> I'd recommend to put the jars to target/geronimo-DEV/lib directory.
> Although it seems to be the same as all jars are finally included in
> "geronimo.system:role=ClassSpace,name=System", but it's not been tested.
>
> > but am getting another problem.
> >
> >     [java] 16:27:32,435 DEBUG [ServletHandler] EXCEPTION
> >     [java] com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.exceptions.GeneralFailureException
> >     [java]      at

com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.controller.web.PetstoreComponentManager.getShoppingController(PetstoreComponentManager.java:135)

=====