geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PetStore / J2EECA JDBC implementation
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:07:14 GMT
Jacek,

tried latest cvs. getting some exceptions (see excerpt below and attached txt file for complete
output) looks like the servicelocator.jar is not getting picked up.

thanks,
dims

    [java] 14:57:29,456 WARN  [DeploymentController] Unable to complete deployment job 3
    [java] org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentException:
javax.management.ReflectionException: null nested exception is
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.task.StartMBeanInstance.perform(StartMBeanInstance.java:113)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentPlan.execute(DeploymentPlan.java:107)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.executePlans(DeploymentController.java:270)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.executeJob(DeploymentController.java:194)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController.access$200(DeploymentController.java:89)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.DeploymentController$DeploymentWaiter.run(DeploymentController.java:324)
    [java]      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
    [java] Caused by: javax.management.ReflectionException: null nested exception is
    [java]      at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBean.invoke(GeronimoMBean.java:595)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.java:224)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:121)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.java:86)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:121)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:121)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.java:205)
    [java]      at mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.invoke(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1077)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.task.StartMBeanInstance.perform(StartMBeanInstance.java:102)
    [java]      ... 6 more
    [java] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [java]      ... 15 more
    [java] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$4f04d8fb.invoke(<generated>)
    [java]      at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
    [java]      at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBean.invoke(GeronimoMBean.java:583)
    [java]      ... 14 more
    [java] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/j2ee/blueprints/servicelocator/ServiceLocatorException
    [java]      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    [java]      at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1610)
    [java]      at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1922)
    [java]      at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:278)
    [java]      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
    [java]      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.initListener(WebApplicationContext.java:996)
    [java]      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.initWebXmlElement(WebApplicationContext.java:790)
    [java]      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.initialize(WebApplicationContext.java:727)
    [java]      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.start(WebApplicationContext.java:432)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.web.jetty.JettyWebContainer.webApplicationAdded(JettyWebContainer.java:176)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.web.AbstractWebContainer$4.endpointAdded(AbstractWebContainer.java:330)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBeanEndpointConnection.open(GeronimoMBeanEndpointConnection.java:232)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBeanEndpoint.addConnection(GeronimoMBeanEndpoint.java:743)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBeanEndpoint.handleNotification(GeronimoMBeanEndpoint.java:675)
    [java]      at
mx4j.server.interceptor.NotificationListenerMBeanServerInterceptor$ListenerWrapper.handleNotification(NotificationListenerMBeanServerInterceptor.java:57)
    [java]      at
javax.management.NotificationBroadcasterSupport.handleNotification(NotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:343)
    [java]      at
javax.management.NotificationBroadcasterSupport.sendNotification(NotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:317)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject2.sendNotification(AbstractManagedObject2.java:294)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject2.attemptFullStart(AbstractManagedObject2.java:546)
    [java]      at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject2.start(AbstractManagedObject2.java:331)
    [java]      ... 17 more

=====