geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when running maven
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:30:29 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
>This is Gianni's new xdoclet module.   Did you use cvs update -dP so new
>directories are pulled down?  I am seeing this jar built, although I see
>other build problems later: this might be due to needing a clean rebuild.
Indeed, I have created a new module, namely tools, which defines a custom
XDoclet tag for the generation of descriptors for GeronimoMBean. There is a
unit test of this module located in the kernel module:

org.apache.geronimo.tools.xdoclet.GeronimoDocletTaskTest

I just retried a clean -> build compilation cycle and it was successful.

Cheers,
Gianny

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551