geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [newbie][validation] Anybody working here yet?
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2003 03:19:07 GMT
	I'm confused; there's code out there, and you added your Wiki
comments to the page that describes the code.  What are your questions
about the direction?

	I will note that the general movement seems to be to allow
individual services to do their own thing, which if applied in this case
would render all validation except for EAR validation irrelevant to
Geronimo.  But no one's really objected to Geronimo having a comprehensive
validator, and IMHO it would be nice to produce consistent error messages
regardless of the EJB or Web implementation, etc.

Aaron