geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Renaming methods in o.a.g.kernel.deployment.AbstractDeploymentPlanner
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:51:06 GMT
	While we're on this class, we also need a distributeURL.

	I wonder if it wouldn't be better to change this class to have
only distributeURL and undeployURL, and let the MBean created for the
deployment handle the starting and stopping (deploy = distribute + start
MBean).  We'd have to figure out how to handle a redeploy.  So, thinking
as I go, perhaps we should have distributeURL, redistributeURL, and
undistributeURL.  Then redeploy could be resistribute + stop (original
MBean) + start (new MBean), and undeploy could be stop MBean +
undistribute.

Aaron