geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject FW: [concurrency-interest] Executors and J2EE Work frameworks
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:29:55 GMT
Since these two JSRs were discussed here recently, I thought that there
might be some folks who would like to comment.

Please comment directly to

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Doug Lea
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 20:03
Subject: [concurrency-interest] Executors and J2EE Work frameworks

We are still looking over integration issues with the proposed (but
not yet accepted) J2EE Work and Timer JSRs. If you have actually used
the BEA or IBM precursors of these proposed APIs, and have any experiences
or observations you'd like to tell us about, we'd be very happy to
hear of them, the sooner the better.

Again, they are at:
Follow links near the bottom of each to see BEA and IBM's proposed

Concurrency-interest mailing list

View raw message