geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject JIRA Migration Project Confirmation
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:10:04 GMT
AltRMI, Jelly, Geronimo, and Phoenix Developers and PMC Members,

Apache has set up Jira on nagoya (  We are in
the process of working with codehaus to migrate the ASF projects.

Over the past few weeks we have asked you to review the test installation.
So far we have heard some positive reports, no negative reports.

At this time, our plan is to do the migration sometime on Monday, 29 Dec.,
unless we get a last minute request to wait.  The projects on codehaus will
be frozen, but left in place as a backup precaution.  At this time, codehaus
plans to try to make the migration transparent by selectively redirecting

	--- Noel

View raw message