geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Question to commiters: Applying patches
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:14:46 GMT
Ed,

I understand your frustration and it's perfectly justified.  I should
tell you that the team has worked in overdrive non-stop for the last few
months for ApacheCon.  Things should pick up in a bit.

On the other hand, sending a few emails, like this, to remind people to
look at your tests and patches is normal for this process.  We do
appreciate your work.  I will put the tests in today.

Regards,
Alan