geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: JCA and Drools
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:55:59 GMT
Writing a JCA adapter is not all that difficult once you understand
what the different pieces are supposed to do.  If they have classes
implementing ManagedConnectionFactory and ManagedConnection and an
ra.xml it might be complete.

OpenEJB (non-NOVA) has a simple jdbc wrapper.  JBoss has jdbc wrappers
and a jms wrapper, and in jboss patches you can find a jini wrapper I
wrote a long time ago.  I'll also see if I can find a few minutes to
look at Drools.

thanks
david jencks