geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [log][config] New patch for log4j.properties to file
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:58:41 GMT
Can you please create an issue in our issue tracker at

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220

While we prefer if you attach diffs (cvs diff -u) of changed files, if
you are having trouble with that and haven't made large changes
attaching the changed files will work also.

I generally prefer to use the xml configuration files for log4j.  Is
there some reason you are using the property files? (or did I
misinterpret a previous email?)

thanks
david jencks