geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: [log][config] New patch for to file
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:58:41 GMT
Can you please create an issue in our issue tracker at

While we prefer if you attach diffs (cvs diff -u) of changed files, if
you are having trouble with that and haven't made large changes
attaching the changed files will work also.

I generally prefer to use the xml configuration files for log4j.  Is
there some reason you are using the property files? (or did I
misinterpret a previous email?)

david jencks

On Sunday, December 28, 2003, at 10:39 AM, David Farb wrote:

> I have placed a new version of the logging to files patch at
> The new patch supports multiple instances per machine, and dated
> files.
> If some one wants to commit it to the Apache/Geronimo CVS source base,
> feel
> free.
> I have never built or submitted a patch, so while it works for me
> your millage may vary. Feedback on improving my processes would be
> welcome.
> Thanks
> David Farb

View raw message