geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "David Farb" <dmf...@chicagonet.net>
Subject RE: [log][config] New patch for log4j.properties to file
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:14:00 GMT

I am a newbie, I modified the log4j.properties because that seemed like
the right place to do it. I will look for the .xml files, I didn't know
they existed...

As to the issues, this is new code (well, parameters, no actual code),
not a 'bug fix', do you want enhancements logged in jira?

I used cvs diff -N, and I haven't used cvs for years, so I will look into
diff -u. Note that there is a .diff file in the .zip on the website.

The changes are pretty small, about 10 lines in each file.

Well, eventually I will figure out how to do it...