geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "David Farb" <dmf...@chicagonet.net>
Subject RE: [newbie][validation] Anybody working here yet?
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2003 03:30:27 GMT

Sorry if I was not clear. The question isn't the direction of Geronimo or
the code, the question was what parts of validation is anyone else doing.

I would like to start on EJB validatin, but if there are two of us working
on EJB's, one of us is wasting his/her time. That was really my question.

Who is already working on validation, and what are they doing?

As to consistency, I am very much in favor, which is yet another reason to
try to coordinate activity.

David Farb