geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [concurrency-interest] Executors and J2EE Work frameworks
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:01:50 GMT
I agree completely, and applied for the Work Management expert group.
We'll see what happens:-)

I applied as an individual.   If anyone thinks it would be better to
apply as a Geronimo or Apache representative please say so and explain
why: I thought it would add administrative complexity without adding
value.

So far I haven't reviewed the timer spec.

thanks
david jencks