geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Lets finish conversion to GeronimoMBean, or, no more code rot.
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:50:41 GMT
I've converted the security module to GeronimoMBeans.

I've changed the deployment pattern for EJBModuleConfiguration and
WebModuleConfiguration so that the ejb and web deployment planners are
expected to deploy these mbeans in a configured state.  Previously it
was possible for unconfigured ModuleConfigurations to be generated by
lookups on SecuriityService.

If this change is inconsistent with the JACC spec, please let me know.

thanks
david jencks