geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [build] Maven repository for Geronimo?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:15:17 GMT
I have been maintaining a mini repository in my apache home directory
which has just the snapshots that aren't already on ibiblio.  IIRC,
there a proposed project at apache to create a repository, but I think
we need an interim solution.  In the mean time I can either upload the
jars for you or I can give you access to the maven repository in my
home directory.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner