geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Re: Confused : [Fwd: Re: [vote] Project Name]
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:18:50 GMT

> From: Aaron Bannert [mailto:aaron@clove.org <mailto:aaron@clove.org> ]

I think that I understand what you're really trying to say.  The phrase "no
explicit time limit" really means that there should be no final deadline
where the decision is irrevocably made when the polling results are roughly
equal.  Some people say that no final decision should be made until there is
an overwhelming consensus.

Did I get that right?

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.