geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Project Name - digression
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:53:04 GMT
Danny,

This has been discussed at length and in great detail on many Apache public
lists.  However, if you feel strongly about discussing this some more, I
invite you to create a Wiki page on the Geronimo Wiki.  Please notify the
list where this page can be found.  It might be a good idea to put a link to
it on the home page.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.