geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Clover license
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:15:38 GMT

If no one barks out, I will start a dialog.  I sent this email because I
seem to recall someone mentioning that this was being done.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.