geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: [security] Authentication mechanism
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:25:29 GMT

NTLoginModule and SolarisLoginModule are provided by Sun in JDK1.4 as part
of the JAAS distribution.

I thought I checked in the schema changes and POJOs and their loaders for
deployment.  Let me double check when I get home.

> I can't work out from your verb tenses what is present and what is
> future so having a roadmap would certainly help :-)

We can talk on the Geronimo IRC, if you think that it will expedite things.
I volunteer to write up the minutes for the group.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.