geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu (Matthew David Kurjanowicz)
Subject Re: [newbie] JMX Console - where to start?
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2003 15:26:39 GMT
That's correct.  I've started playing with ways to start and stop the
server from other apps in the service-cache project at sourceforge (cvs
module console-swing) and it looks like a small rewrite of the
o.a.g.k.Main class may be in order.  I'm in the middle of doing that.

If you do choose to try out what I've got a service-cache, then you must
run it using maven or else the environment won't set up correctly.

HTH,
Matt Kurjanowicz