geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject [ANN] Geronimo PPMC List
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:38:16 GMT
The Geronimo PPMC list is now created and ready.   Much thanks to the
Apache Infrastructure team, specifically Noel J. Bergman for taking
care of this for us.

This is a private list consisting of the Geronimo committers and
members of the Incubator PMC.  It is meant for private project
management discussion, such as committer votes, the important name
change discussion, etc.  Of course, all other discussion, such as
technical issues, should be kept on the public lists.

On this list the Geronimo committers will be working to manage the
project, with the oversight of the Incubator PMC.

We have added all Geronimo committers that sent email to me - anyone
who we forgot or didn't send, please subscribe yourself.  Further, all
incubator PMC members should be on the list as well.

I'll be sending a test message on that list - if you don't receive it,
subscribe or bellow for help :)

To subscribe :

   geronimo-ppmc-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Don't unsubscribe. :)