geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Integration tests (was Re: o.a.g..security.*ModuleConfiguration broke Geronimo-Nova integration)
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:32:28 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> This certainly points up that relying entirely on unit tests allows us
> (or at least me) to miss problems that even a simple
> functional/integration test would pick up.

I've been thinking about the functional/integration tests a lot and am
not yet able to figure out how to manage the task. I don't have any idea
where to start. Is there anyone who would like to point me to some
references/articles/software that finally push me ahead?

> Can you send me the module you are trying to deploy?

Done in a separate message.

> thanks
> david jencks

Jacek