geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Project Name - digression
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:52:35 GMT
Aaron Bannert wrote:

>On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:03:35PM +0000, Jules Gosnell wrote:
>

>>All these arguments have already been trotted out.
>>
>>I would rather not see this thread break down into yet another such
>>discussion.
>>
>>If you start making points against, I will feel behoven to respond to
>>keep the playing pitch level, and we will be back to square one very
>>quickly.
>>

>Please do not censor people on this mailing list. There is never a
>better time then now (during this vote) to have this discussion.
>
>-aaron

Aaron,

If you read/quoted the full context of my posting :

"If people feel the need to discuss these issues all over again, perhaps
we should spawn another thread - or better perhaps a Wiki page (If one
does not already exist). "

you would, perhaps, notice that I had no intention of censoring anyone.
In fact I am quite open to further discussion on the subject. The VOTE
thread is a VOTE thread and will become quite indecipherable and useless
if it contains more noise than signal.

if we want to discuss all this stuff again it should be somewhere other
than the VOTE thread - either this digression thread or the wiki.

your turn,

Jules

--
 * Jules Gosnell