geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Petstore demo
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:28:24 GMT
Philip Mark Donaghy wrote:
> Hello planet Earth,
>
> I heard that there is a PetStore demo in CVS. I
> searched everywhere but I can't find it. I would like
> to try to run it and test it.

Hi,

You won't find it. I think it's because of ASF and Sun's policies. The
PetStore is copyrighted by Sun and as such may not be stored on ASF's
infrastucture.

You need to download PetStore yourself, add required Geronimo-specific
DDs and deploy it. You can find more info about EJB deployment at
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/OpenEJBNova (be warned it's Wiki, so
it's still work in progress...)

Once I finish with EJBs, I'd like to write down a bit about deploying
PetStore. I don't know when it exactly happens, though.

> Phil

Jacek