geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Denys Sene dos Santos <s...@cptec.inpe.br>
Subject Re: Geronimo Logo Voting
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:08:47 GMT

I´m sorry... can I still submit my logo to voting???
http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~produtos/geronimo/baner_geronimo.jpg
http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~produtos/geronimo/power_ger.jpg

I asked our web designer here at CPTEC to quickly make these banners.

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Contest voting has begun. Please enter your votes on
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/LogoContest
>
> Please carefully read the instructions and try not to accidentally
> erase other peoples’ votes.
>
> PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS MAILING LIST.
>
> The voting period ends on January 1^st , 2004. Good luck everyone!
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan

 \_
   \  Denys Sene dos Santos  -  sene@cptec.inpe.br
  o/\_  Meteorological Products Development - Phone: +55 12 3186-8458
 <\__,\  Center for Weather Forecasts and Climate Studies - CPTEC
  ">.  |  National Institute for Space Research - INPE
   ` .-|  Ministry of Science and Technology - MCT
      . \  A happy Linux User since 1996 Registered Linux User #71117
       . \  C/C++, Perl and Java Programmer c[_]
        .-|