geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clover license
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:13:24 GMT
Cabrera, Alan wrote:
>>On 3 Dec 2003, at 13:18, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>>The HTML coverage reports are mighty helpful.
>>
>>Noone from Clover have complained yet about an open source project
>>using clover reports on their maven website. If you fancy talking to
>>Clover to explicitly get a licence go right ahead :)
>
> If no one barks out, I will start a dialog.  I sent this email because I
> seem to recall someone mentioning that this was being done.

I contacted the clover people a while ago. They're happy to provide
licenses to individual projects. You just have to fill out the
appropriate forms on their website.

I really, really doubt that the PMC (CCing PMC) would have a problem
with someone acquiring a clover license for Geronimo; but it may be the
case that it is best if an officer (ie, Nicola Ken) handles it (only ASF
Officers are allowed to 'legally' act on behalf of the ASF). Not so sure.

- LSD