geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From kni...@adsl.tie.cl
Subject Re: [jsr109] geronimo integration
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:15:35 GMT
The JNDI Binding, it's to accomplish the client model of the JSR-109 (page
55) spec. This sepecified that the ws-references declared in the DD's must
be resolved generating client classes (stubs, proxys or DI) that implements
the service interface and this classes must be binded on JNDI.

In this case, the geronimo classes will giove the DD's to the JSR-109 impl
and this will return the set of classes that implements the service interface
and the Port client, and geronimo classes will bind them to JNDI.

Luis