geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <apa...@good-with-numbers.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo-Eclipse how-to
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:46:02 GMT
(1) Is there a reason for the particular order that you use for the
    <classpathentry>s?

(2) Some directories that are present in the project are not in your
    classpath--for example, modules/explorer/src/java.  Is there a reason for
    this, was it an oversight, is it a new directory?

(3) It appears that you set the classpath variables solely to use them
    in your .classpath.  I mean, they don't appear to be needed by the
    project itself.  Is this correct?

(4) What is the purpose of the CLASS_WORLD_CONF variable?  It doesn't appear
    to be used.