geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [build] Maven repository for Geronimo?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:19:49 GMT
After what looks like months of inactivity [this might be an artifact
of jira reorganization] at the maven upload request jira, it looks like
some maven upload requests are being addressed in the last few days.
Since the maven guys have promised an automated upload system some time
in the future, I'd rather not break their concept of a single
repository by having an apache specific repository.

Meanwhile, can we continue to use Dain's home directory for our
asf-compliant jars not available on ibiblio?

thanks
david jencks