geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Perrin" <cpli...@hifiit.com>
Subject Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException during DeploymentScanner work
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:12:48 GMT
A Concurrent Modification Exception is thrown whenever you are iterating
over a Collection using the Iterator class and the underlying Collection is
changed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacek Laskowski" <jacek.laskowski@hp.com>
To: <geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 4:04 PM
Subject: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException during DeploymentScanner
work

> Hi,
>
> What's this? I've just encountered it.
>
>      [java] 22:55:05,947 ERROR [DeploymentScanner]
>      [java] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBean.invoke(GeronimoMBean.java:5
80)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerMBeanSer
verInterceptor.java:224)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanSer
verInterceptor.java:121)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(SecurityMBeanS
erverInterceptor.java:86)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanSer
verInterceptor.java:121)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanSer
verInterceptor.java:121)
>      [java]      at

mx4j.server.interceptor.ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Cont
extClassLoaderMBeanServerInter
> ceptor.java:205)
>      [java]      at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.invoke(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1077)
>      [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.InvokeMBean.invoke(InvokeMBean.java:138)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBeanEndpointConnection$Connectio
nMethodInterceptor.intercept(G
> eronimoMBeanEndpointConnection.java:270)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.ApplicationDeployer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$
a96057b3.planDeployment(<gener
> ated>)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.scanner.DeploymentScanner.scanNow(Depl
oymentScanner.java:248)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.scanner.DeploymentScanner$1.run(Deploy
mentScanner.java:194)
>      [java] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.ApplicationDeployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$abdcd6ac.invoke(<generated>)
>      [java]      at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.service.GeronimoMBean.invoke(GeronimoMBean.java:5
68)
>      [java]      ... 12 more
>      [java] Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
>      [java]      at
> java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:782)
>      [java]      at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:824)
>      [java]      at java.util.HashMap.putAllForCreate(HashMap.java:424)
>      [java]      at java.util.HashMap.clone(HashMap.java:656)
>      [java]      at
> mx4j.server.DefaultMBeanRepository.clone(DefaultMBeanRepository.java:56)
>      [java]      at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.findMBeansByPattern(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1279)
>      [java]      at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.queryObjectNames(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1244)
>      [java]      at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.queryNames(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1230)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.ApplicationDeployer.isDeployed(Applica
tionDeployer.java:538)
>      [java]      at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.deployment.ApplicationDeployer.planDeployment(App
licationDeployer.java:500)