geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <>
Subject Re: Geronimo-Eclipse how-to
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:00:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike" <>
To: <>; "Emerson Cargnin"
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Geronimo-Eclipse how-to

| (1) Is there a reason for the particular order that you use for the
|     <classpathentry>s?

no, it's just a sequencencial classpath entries.

| (2) Some directories that are present in the project are not in your
|     classpath--for example, modules/explorer/src/java.  Is there a reason
|     this, was it an oversight, is it a new directory?

Maybe I didn't get this new directory, and I didn't noticed it as it was not
used from other already sourced sources

| (3) It appears that you set the classpath variables solely to use them
|     in your .classpath.  I mean, they don't appear to be needed by the
|     project itself.  Is this correct?

some projects need to be present on your classpath file to allow sources to
be compiled by eclipse.

| (4) What is the purpose of the CLASS_WORLD_CONF variable?  It doesn't
|     to be used.

sorry, this was  a try I gave to allow class_world to work alright in the
initial configuration. I think its not needed anymore. I'll give some
revewing to this on the4 next days....

| On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 02:46:26AM -0300, Emerson Cargnin wrote:
| > The Geronimo in Eclipse howto can be reached here::
| >

| > It maybe a little outdated and not work as expected, I'll soon make some
| > tests to see if it need some updates.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (