geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jesse_beaum...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject Re: Problem running Geronimo
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:38:49 GMT
Hi,

I had this and found that it had something to do with the fact that I was trying to run the
server from a windows directory where the path to that directory had a space in it.  The file
URL doesn't like that too much.  I move my geronimo to a different directory and it now works.

Sounds like it might be the same thing.

Jesse