geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WebDAV service
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 01:00:36 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>IIRC Tomcat comes with a servlet that does webdav much simpler than slide.
>It maybe possible to deploy that in Jetty, or to create a similar servlet
>built into Jetty (volunteers welcome :-)
Indeed Tomcat provides a WebDAV servlet. I assume that I can re-use this
servlet and mount a "standalone" WebDAV service. More accurately, I think
that one does not need a full servlet container and I will only mount a HTTP
server using under the cover the Jetty capabilities.

>I have concerns with Slide, primarily as the last release was Nov 2001, how
>active is the project and how stable is it?
I do not know. Hence this memo.

Thanks,
Gianny

MSN Messenger 6  http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : ajoutez une image à votre