geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Response to JBoss Allegations
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:13:05 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Geir Magnusson Jr said:

GMJ>In order to finish with the letter from JBoss, we should vote if the
GMJ>summary in cvs
GMJ>
GMJ>    doc_nopublish/JBoss_20031031.html
GMJ>
GMJ>is our finding of technical fact, to be submitted to the Incubator PMC
GMJ>and the board.

+1

I agree that the document in CVS is our finding. However, I hope that
some serious consideration has been given to employ legal counsel draft
a response. When confronted by one's attorney in such a formal manner,
it is highly advisable to respond in that same formal manner.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo