geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JSR-88 Tool (was Re: Demo at ApacheCon)
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:55:11 GMT
Alex,
	There's a command-line deploy tool you can look at if you want to
see how a generic JSR-88 tool interacts with the DConfigBeans.  The
command-line tool doesn't offer standard DD editing, though it should.
Basically, you'll have to write an implementation of the DDBeans for
standard DDs, something to manage saving and loading DDs, and something to
initialize and edit DConfigBean trees.

Aaron