geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: Demo at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:08:31 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Jeremy Boynes said:

JB>Just to let people know we were privileged to do a quick demo during the
JB>closing session at ApacheCon and were able to show Geronimo running the
JB>PetStore application from Sun's Java Blueprints, and to show the
JB>integration testsuite from OpenEJB testing local and remote container
JB>(103 tests, 1 failure - time to get cracking :-) )
JB>
JB>Thanks to everyone involved - this is a great project.

This is fantastic news!!! I wish I would have been able to stick around to
see this. I was also witness to the extremely long coding sessions that
took place at ApacheCon. Let me say that I am extremely honored to be a
part of a team of such hard working, innovative and knowledgeable people.
Very nice working fellas!!!!!

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/