geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [deployment] Progress on deployment planning?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:16:07 GMT
	Um, I thought he had said he planned to revise his patches again
(after the last round of mailing list discussion) and I was kind of
waiting on that.  Maybe I was just confused.

	In any case, I'll be able to put in some solid time on this at
ApacheCon, starting tomorrow, so we should definitely have it going soon.
Are you or Gianny going to be there by chance?

Aaron