geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Response to JBoss Allegations
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:10:26 GMT

Geir wrote:

> is our finding of technical fact, to be submitted to the Incubator PMC
> and the board.

I don't have a vote, but +1 anyway.
I've spotted two trivial things, though,  which you might want to change
now incase it ever becomes widely quoted:

"We believe that the claims in Exhibit B is invalid due to"
should perhaps read
"We believe that the claims in respect of Exhibit B are invalid owing to"

and

"Here's the kicker.  The JBoss lawyers assert that "the Invocation file is
central to the architecture of both JBoss and Geronimo".  We believe that
this claim is invalid "

should perhaps read

"Importantly we believe that while the JBoss lawyers assert that "the
Invocation file is central to the architecture of both JBoss and Geronimo"
this claim is invalid  because "

d.

viruses.