geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Geronimo Wiki moved to ASF infrastructure
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:48:02 GMT
Jason Dillon (with some help from Bob McWhirter) has setup MoinMoin Wiki on
the Apache infrastructure.  Details to follow, but in the meantime Bob has
moved the Geronimo Wiki over.

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: bob mcwhirter [mailto:bob@werken.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 20:57
To: infrastructure@apache.org; geronimo-dev@apache.org
Subject: Geronimo Wiki

Hello Everyone--

Y'all probably noticed the SlashDot story on Geronimo/JBoss that linked
Geronimo to it's Wiki hosted at The Codehaus.  That was a nice little
wake-up call to go ahead and migrate the Geronimo wiki on over to ASF
hardware.

	http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/

That's the canonical wiki for Geronimo now.  I've installed some
RewriteRules at the Codehaus to do nice redirects, even for deeply-linked
bookmarks, to the new location.

I think we could use a once-over by Jason Dillon, the ASF Moin-diety.

Justin said the cut-over was cool to do.

Thanks to Justin and Noel for assisting in the migration.

	-bob